Boundaries are this side of Coronado bridge and tip of Pt Loma to tip of Zenuga jetti. No fishing the bait barge, no fishing the sub base, no fishing any structure on North Island other than the jetti. If your fellow contestant has a dispute of where you caught fish and shows us proof, you will be disqualified. When in doubt, KEEP OUT!
Check in between 5:30 and 7:30 am.
Launch time is 7am.
Weighboats will be on the water to weigh your fish. You may weigh up to 10 fish, the final score is your 5 heaviest.
Entry fee for this event is only $25 + (Optional) $10.00 Biggest bass Jackpot
Cash payouts and prizes awarded to top 10, based on number of participants
After the tournament we will all meet for a great BBQ, awards & a terrific raffle.
*** By participating in the Tournament Trail tournaments or events you must adhere to a code of sportsmanlike conduct. Any angler who violates the rules of the events may be disqualified and banned from future participation in all future events as well as all website interactions. This includes conduct before, during and after events both on and off the water as well as online. Conduct deemed inappropriate may be grounds for disqualification or denial from participation in any events or website activities. Judgments of conduct are at the sole discretion of the tournament directors, assisted by website moderators and host facility owners.
1. These tournaments are bass-only events. Sand, Spotted Bay and Calico Bass are the only allowable fish for weighing towards your final stringer.
2. A tournament win is based on the total weight of 5 heaviest fish at the final weigh-in at 1pm.
3. All bass submitted must be alive and at least 12” in length.
4. Artificial baits only. Scents are allowed – squid or other cut bait is not. Berkley Gulp! is allowed.
5. All fishing must be from a kayak, canoe or float tube. No trolling motors or propulsion systems other than paddle, kick or pedal (ie: Hobie kayaks) is allowed.
6. Fish Finders and GPS units are allowed.
7. Tournament hours will be from 7am until 1pm. You are responsible for being on time to the final weigh-in.
8. Scoring will determined by the total weight of an angler's 5 heaviest bass as weighed by the weighboats.
9. You may weigh up to 10 total bass while complying with DFG regulations. The angler is responsible for keeping track of the number of fish weighed. Attempting to weigh more than 10 bass could result in disqualification.
10. You must abide by all DFG regulations.
11. All inquiries, objections or complaints concerning any believed infraction of tournament or DFG rules needs to be stated PRIOR to the awards ceremony. _________________ Fish hard today.......work hard tomorrow
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum